What is social media?
Social media is the ongoing conversation through a blog on a website, through Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube or any other social platform. It is where potential and current fans are spending their time online. It is where we hang out with friends and family, sharing thoughts, images and videos. It’s where we express our likes and dislikes, share information, and share our hopes and dreams in a visual world.
What is social media marketing and optimization?
Social media marketing is creating and developing brand awareness conversationally and visually on social media platforms. People engage with words, images and videos prepared for their consumption and this engagement is then experienced by their friends. Through this conversation, we find influencers who advocate for businesses/brands and help get you recognized by search engines. Here at Blog-Vestments, we shorten your sales funnel through this process and drive business to your online and/or brick-and-mortar storefronts.
What is social media management?
The Big Picture
- We evaluate your current online presence
- We evaluate your business demographics
- We get to know your business and it's goals
- We develop a social media marketing plan
- We create and maintain your social media platforms
- We create valuable, consistent and relevant content
- Analytics ~ Evaluate and re-evaluate